This course is designed for:
- Become confident and savvy with Xero & MYOB, learning essential skills to perform introductory accounting functions.
- Receive comprehensive tutor support from Xero & MYOB experts.
- Learn to do it yourself and save money on accounting fees!
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace, in your own time
- Developed and delivered by an IAB accredited training provider
- This course is accredited by:
- International Association of Accounting Professionals
- ICOES, which is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 10 CPD hours on Completion!
SUBJECTS | CERTIFICATE IN MYOB ACCOUNTRIGHT
Participants will be able to enter and maintain accounting data as well as ensure a streamlined process to transfer information to your accountant’s system.The MYOB Bookkeeping Accountright Certificate is ideal for both beginners and more advanced users of the system. This course covers all of the introductory skills necessary and then goes further to teach you the more advanced functions the system can offer.
Modules included in the Certificate in MYOB AccountRight are as follows:
- Chart of Accounts in MYOB AccountRight
- Contacts in MYOB AccountRight
- Banking with MYOB AccountRight
- Inventory, Quotes & Invoicing in MYOB AccountRight
- Receive Payments & Pay Bills in MYOB AccountRight
- Bank Reconciliation & Reporting in MYOB AccountRight
- MYOB AccountRight Assessment
SUBJECTS | CERTIFICATE IN XERO ACCOUNTING
Gain an intermediate level of knowledge and learn how to use Xero Accounting to manage your own business account or your client’s accounts. This Xero training will set you up with a strong understanding and practical knowledge of Xero to advance your business or career. You will gain a Certificate in Xero, another frequent request of employers. Work through the course in your own time, following our easy step-by-step instructions in less than 10 hours.
Modules included in the Certificate in Xero Accounting are as follows:
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Xero Chart of Accounts
- Managing Contacts with Xero
- Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes & Inventory
- Xero Purchases and Bills
- Xero Bank Reconciliation & Managing Accounts
- Xero Reporting Overview
- Xero & Payroll Add-ons
- Certificate in Xero Assessment