Interact with and learn from senior industry professionals who have helped develop our courses, meaning you’ll have the inside secrets on how to become a pro.
With our training and certification, set yourself apart from other candidates when applying for roles or display within your own business to provide confidence in your abilities as a value adding professional.
With SpotED’s support and guidance from our tutors, you will receive regular feedback and develop skills that are directly relevant to job outcomes in your chosen field.
- Introduction to Mental Health
- Risk and Protective Factors
- Helping Yourself and Others
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Suicide Risk & Intervention
- Recognise & Respond to Domestic Violence
- Aged Care and Support Services
- Psychotherapeutic and Pharmacological Treatments in Mental Health
- Ethical Responsibilities of Mental Health Professionals
- Working as a caregiver
- Working in counselling
- Youth work
- Social services
- Rehabilitation services
- Health support services for practitioners and hospitals