- An Introduction to LinkedIn Marketing
Understanding the value and opportunities LinkedIn can offer.
- The LinkedIn Landscape
Learn why LinkedIn isn’t like other social media platforms and why this is important.
- Creating Great Content
Understand what people using LinkedIn are looking for-and how to create it.
- Develop a Professional Profile
Construct an authoritative and professional profile that attracts the right audience.
- Using Your Profile Effectively
Take your profile to the next level and turn it into your greatest marketing asset.
- Marketing Through Company Pages
Develop a content strategy for your business that builds reach, awareness and sales.
- LinkedIn Paid Advertising
Learn how to promote campaigns that create new business opportunities.
- Community Management
Create a network of professionals who promote the products or services you offer.
- Understanding LinkedIn Analytics
Measure results and adjust your strategies to increase effective use of LinkedIn.
LEARN HOW TO?
- Create a professional profile
- Build an engaged audience
- Identify key connections
- Establish authority through content
- Generate new sales opportunities
You have support on hand with mentors to provide you feedback before you officially complete the course. Access to peer and tutor support for activities – webinars and facebook group support to connect and share content ideas.
Once you complete the course, all graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion, as well as a digital badge that you can add to your LinkedIn profile to indicate your accomplishment in becoming skilled in marketing.