- Welcome and Course Overview
Understand the course and learning objectives.
- An introduction to Facebook Marketing
Learn the fundamentals of how Facebook marketing works.
- About Facebook Ads
Grow your knowledge of organic and paid-for advertising.
- Developing Ad Strategies
Create strategies designed to increase awareness, reach and sales.
- Creating Immersive Campaigns
How to implement and run new marketing campaigns.
- Facebook Ad Sets
Identify and target your ideal customer segment through paid ads.
- Structuring Your Ads
Produce creative content that aligns with audience interests.
- Facebook Community Management
Create an engaged following who act as brand ambassadors.
- Tracking and Remarketing
Maximise your marketing budget with targeted follow-up ads.
- Analytics and Reporting
Measure results and adjust your strategies to increase effective use of Facebook.
LEARN HOW TO?
- Create a engaging Facebook profiles
- Understand how to use Facebook ads
- Target your ideal customer segment
- Build pages with engaged audiences
- Generate new sales through Facebook
You have support on hand with mentors to provide you feedback before you officially complete the course. Access to peer and tutor support for activities – webinars and facebook group support to connect and share content ideas.
Once you complete the course, all graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion, as well as a digital badge that you can add to your LinkedIn profile to indicate your accomplishment in becoming skilled in marketing.