You’ll learn through a Xero Education Partner and receive support by phone or email from our certified tutors as well as a 6 months trial in Xero software.
This course is also accredited by the International Association of Accounting Professionals and has been certified by the CPD Certification Service and allows you to gain 15- continuing professional development (CPD) hours.
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Aged Receivables & Payables in Xero
- Managing Fixed Assets with Xero
- Budgeting with Xero
- Tracking Categories in Xero
- Report Preparation and Analysis in Xero
- Customising Templates in Xero
- Introduction to Projects & Expenses
- Advanced Certificate in Xero Assessment
Speak to one of our Course Advisors for further information on additional courses that can improve your employment outcomes and future goals.
Our Xero courses enable students to gain practical knowledge and skills to work in a range of roles from Accounting & Bookkeeping through to Administration & Management. Being qualified in Xero can lead to a broad range of career opportunities and can act as a great pathway to further qualifications.
Some of the careers that it can lead you towards include:
- Assistant Accountant
- Payroll Of ficer
- Accounts Manager
- Financial Advisor