- Study Method - Online
- Institution - SpotED
- Start Date - Enrol Anytime
By demonstrating training and certification with us in a popular and competitive field, put clients at ease that their pets are in good care and set yourself apart from other candidates when applying for roles.
Interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals who have developed the course, allowing you to gain expert understanding of an exciting and worthwhile industry.
Accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), be certain of learning skills directly relevant to job outcomes in Australia and overseas within the field of Pet Care.
Great pathway to working with animals quickly and to further studies in Vet Nursing or even, Veterinary Science.
Ξ JOB OUTCOMES
Our graduates have found employment in the following areas:
- Veterinary Assistant – Veterinary Technician, Animal Lab Technician, Veterinary Assistant, Animal Hospital Assistant
- Pet Therapist, Groomer
- Pet Shop Staff Member or Owner
- Animal Trainer, Groomer or Breeder (usually self-employed)
- Animal Welfare Officer at Animal Shelters
- Zoo and Wildlife Park staff members
- Introduction to animal and veterinary health care
- Animal health issues, illness and injuries
- Illness and disease identification and treatment
- Veterinary office management and administration
- Risk and safety management in animal care settings
- Animal first aid and injuries
- Preventative healthcare
- Pet / animal rehabilitation and nursing
- Routine health care treatments
- Anatomy and physiology
- Animal behaviour, perception and communication
- Animal genetics
- Animal social and instinct behaviours
- Animal handling and transportation
- Behavioural and abnormal animal behaviours
- Pet / Animal training
Fully Online, at your own pace.
Pay Upfront and receive a discount on the course total Or Take advantage of our INTEREST FREE Payment Plans